MeleeMarkets Live
Kalshi Entertainment

Will The Batman Part II be delayed?

Resolves Feb 18, 2028

39%chance
– 0.5pt over 23h
0%50%100%Oct 9Oct 17

Kalshi traders are currently pricing "Will The Batman Part II be delayed?" at a 39% probability, roughly flat over the last 23h (-0.5 point change).

Volume (24h)
$0
Total volume
$1.3K
Liquidity
$0
Open interest
$820
All-time range
29% – 59%
Our history
9 days
Resolves
16mo

How this resolves

If The Batman Part II's release is delayed past Feb. 18, 2028, then the market resolves to Yes.

Resolution rules as published by Kalshi — MeleeMarkets doesn't set or interpret these, we just mirror them.

Alert me when the odds move

It is at 39% now. Pick the number you care about.

%
Embed these odds on your site

Paste this where you want the card. It updates by itself and links back here. Add &theme=dark to the address for a dark card.

Odds are mirrored from Kalshi's public market data and may lag the live order book slightly. Informational only — not financial advice. How we source data.

What do you think?

A reader poll, separate from the market odds above.

View all